Monday, March 3, 2014

Besties...

O my goodness....i have fallen in love once again...while surfing through blogs this weekend i came across a stamp line by sherri baldi called besties....they are the most wonderful little images...i am truly in LoVe...i ordered a digi image which i don't usually do because i am not good with the process and my ink never stays put!!! i also like to use watercolor paper that won't go through my printer...soooo of course today i ordered a bunch of these as rubber stamps!! I cannot wait to get my hands on these they are so whimsical and magical.... as a child of the 70's i remember seeing paintings of children like these...they had large sad eye's and i was always taken with them....these stamps so remind me of those prints....just lovely...my first card is a study in pink... these are wonderful....

 I love the way the artist has shabbified the image as well...her tattered cloths and mix matched socks....wonderfull....
heart these...


hugs
lizzi

4 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Lizzi.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator




    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card here, I love all the details!
    Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Welcome to the next time that.
    Hugs Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Lizzi. I am sharing your blog post to the artist facebook page today so she can see your beautiful creation. :)

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Card Lizzi! So pretty! Hugs Julie SSS Dt
    xox

    ReplyDelete